.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Peg Warming: The Story Of My Life

A peg warmer is an action figure that was over-ordered and is now hanging dusty in some discount aisle. Perhaps it's my sick mind, but I think the term is hinting at something sexual. I make no claims that these posts are interesting or even worthy of your time. Read at your own risk!

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Procrastination

It's Sunday night. Reading week is upon me. I'm suppose to be working on my thesis, so...I decide to create a blog. This is the story of my life.

Hmm....first post. I guess it would be rude of me not to introduce myself and give you some info. Peg warming. It's a term used to describe things (usually toys) that don't sell. These unwanted action figures are left, sitting on their little pegs, keeping them from being cold. Yep. I sat around for at least 30 minutes trying to come up with a good name, and THIS is what I come up with.

Perhaps this name isn't so bad after all. I can think of another way to interpret the term. A way that is totally sexual in nature, but yet is quite accurate in describing my particular tendencies. That's right. I'm a guy....and I want to be a peg warmer. (quiet whispers)

Hahah. But as least it lets you know two things about me. One, I'm totally into toys (the action figure variety, not the adult), and two, I'm totally into boys. Toys & Boys...that's me!

I think that's enough for tonight. Let's see if this experiement in procrastination lasts more than one night. If it does, maybe I'll be inclined to share more on this thing we call a blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home