.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Peg Warming: The Story Of My Life

A peg warmer is an action figure that was over-ordered and is now hanging dusty in some discount aisle. Perhaps it's my sick mind, but I think the term is hinting at something sexual. I make no claims that these posts are interesting or even worthy of your time. Read at your own risk!

Monday, February 14, 2005

Basketball in Vancouver

Another gloomy day in Vancouver. Isn't it fitting that it's also Valentines day?

I'm about to leave my house. My friend (who is straight and single) asks me to go play some basketball at the court near my house. I say "alright". The back of my mind is still reeling from the thought of last day's athletic outing. I'm not very good at basketball...hell, I'm not good at sports at all! Basketball is one of those games where the supply of courts just doesn't meet the demand. People always come up to you and asks if you want to play a game with them...I hate playing games with strangers. They always feel so competative!

The only bright side I can come up with is that I get some full on contact with sweaty guys...hmm...maybe it's not so bad after all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home