.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Peg Warming: The Story Of My Life

A peg warmer is an action figure that was over-ordered and is now hanging dusty in some discount aisle. Perhaps it's my sick mind, but I think the term is hinting at something sexual. I make no claims that these posts are interesting or even worthy of your time. Read at your own risk!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Laptop Voodoo

My laptop hates me.

Yesterday I brought my laptop in to be serviced because the cd drive wasn't working properly. Some dvd's and some cd-roms wouldn't read so into the shop it went.

Today I get a call from the store telling me that they've been testing my machine and it works fine! This is so mind boggling because I just tested the computer before I brought it in to be fixed...

Now the store wants me to pick it up...but I have a feeling that once I get it back home, it's going to still have the same problems as before. The store probably thinks I'm crazy now...

My laptop hates me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home