.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Peg Warming: The Story Of My Life

A peg warmer is an action figure that was over-ordered and is now hanging dusty in some discount aisle. Perhaps it's my sick mind, but I think the term is hinting at something sexual. I make no claims that these posts are interesting or even worthy of your time. Read at your own risk!

Monday, April 03, 2006

Wardrobe Faux Pas

Busy, busy, busy. Work has been picking up speed recently, so haven't had much chance to sit down and write something for here.

Something funny happened the other day. I was in a hurry to get ready in the morning. Thinking about what to wear, I pulled out a new pair of jeans I got a while ago and decided to wear that. Since I was in a rush, I put the pants on before I started to take the labels off...That was stupid, because the later that night, my mother notices something on my pants. Apparently, I had forgotten to take off that little strip of label that stickered on the leg indicating the size. I had walked all over Vancouver, on the bus, walking up the escalator with this label still attached! LOL

People probably thought I had just stolen the pair of pants from the dressing room. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home