.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Peg Warming: The Story Of My Life

A peg warmer is an action figure that was over-ordered and is now hanging dusty in some discount aisle. Perhaps it's my sick mind, but I think the term is hinting at something sexual. I make no claims that these posts are interesting or even worthy of your time. Read at your own risk!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

My Room

I really need to clean my room.

People who come into my room right now need to navigate a series of magazine and box piles before they can reach me. Take a wrong step and prepare for a nasty trip.

Clothes that are strewn around my room block my view from people at my door. My room resembles a messy walk-in closet more that a bedroom.

How did this happen?! The last time I cleaned my room, I said to myself that I would keep it clean...but alas, that did not happen.

I have no room at my desk to write unless I shift thing around, and even after doing that I only get a small patch of surface to scribble my thoughts down.

Is it a physical manifestation of my cluttered mind? Perhaps. Or perhaps I'm just a messy person. In any case...

I really need to clean my room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home