.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Peg Warming: The Story Of My Life

A peg warmer is an action figure that was over-ordered and is now hanging dusty in some discount aisle. Perhaps it's my sick mind, but I think the term is hinting at something sexual. I make no claims that these posts are interesting or even worthy of your time. Read at your own risk!

Friday, October 21, 2005

Word of the Day

Have you ever heard a word that was so cool that you wanted to use it in a conversation? It doesn't even have to be a new word that you learned. It can just as well be one that you've haven't heard in a while. This happened to me a couple days ago. The word: Modus Operandi.

Google defines the word as: routine; an unvarying or habitual method or procedure.

Don't be surprised if I use the word in the future. The conversation might go something like this...

So what time did you leave you house?
Oh, around 7pm. I took a leak before I left. It's my modus operandi!

Just some food for thought...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home