.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Peg Warming: The Story Of My Life

A peg warmer is an action figure that was over-ordered and is now hanging dusty in some discount aisle. Perhaps it's my sick mind, but I think the term is hinting at something sexual. I make no claims that these posts are interesting or even worthy of your time. Read at your own risk!

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Laughing on the Bus

I was listening to "Fox and the City" on the bus the other day. It's a podcast by Ragan Fox which is extremely funny. It was so hilarious that I almost started laughing in public. It was quite embarrassing because I've actually seem people start to giggle spontaneously in public, which just makes those people look insane. I've become one of those people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home