.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Peg Warming: The Story Of My Life

A peg warmer is an action figure that was over-ordered and is now hanging dusty in some discount aisle. Perhaps it's my sick mind, but I think the term is hinting at something sexual. I make no claims that these posts are interesting or even worthy of your time. Read at your own risk!

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Remembrance Day

I somehow missed out on donating this year and getting a poppy. I feel kind of upset at myself for not donating sooner.

The morning was pretty much spent sleeping because I had a rough night before. I've been feeling like I'm coming down with something so I thought it best that I got as much rest as I could.

The night was something entirely different. I had met up with a couple friends thinking that we would catch a movie or something, but instead we ended up going clubing. Now I'm not really into the club scene but it was a change of pace that I enjoy now and then. Where else can I really get to dance in my everyday life?

I actually had a pretty good time. We started the night by going to a pub that had male strippers and karaoke. I didn't sing or anything, but I did enjoy listening to the amateurs belt out a couple songs. The stippers weren't too shabby either...

A gay club was our next destination...in fact, it was a destination for many people that night. They were holding the "Smirnoff Ice Queen" contest and the club was packed! I've never seen a place so busy...there was hardly any room to walk. I have to admit that it was one of the more fun clubs that I've been to. They had a drag show and live rave music. For once, the music suited my dancing style.

Very Nice.

2 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

live rave music? like.... there's a band that plays rave music?

oh la la... you're turning into a regular clubber! i don't think rave music is my thing... does that mean i won't get to see you dance?

btw i hear the ridge is playing "2046" so if you're interested lemme know

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Peg Warmer said...

They had a singer, but the lyrics weren't comprehensible...and they had a drummer but the overall effect was very rave-like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home