.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Peg Warming: The Story Of My Life

A peg warmer is an action figure that was over-ordered and is now hanging dusty in some discount aisle. Perhaps it's my sick mind, but I think the term is hinting at something sexual. I make no claims that these posts are interesting or even worthy of your time. Read at your own risk!

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Easter Weekend and Gay Chat!

I can hardly believe that a week has gone by. I don't feel like I got much work done. I guess my subconscious wanted a break more than I thought! Nothing much written this weekend, but I did do some serious thinking for my discussion section of my thesis. Even though I got stuff done, because there's nothing written on paper, I feel kind of unproductive. I have to get past this kind of thinking.

Anyway, I did have a little fun this weekend. I tried my hand at gay chat rooms for the first time... It was an interesting experience. I met four guys who were really nice. I ended up chatting with them off and on for about 4 hours! It's amazing how many "tops" there are in those rooms. All the guys I chatted with were looking for a "bottom boy"...something that I guess I am curious about trying...though that doesn't mean I don't want to also top!

Glad to see that it was an interracial mix of people I met. Two were Chinese, one Japanese, and one was White. All were a little older than me (average about 29 yrs old) and all live in the Vancouver area.

Topics of conversations invariably shifted from gay lifestyle in general to gay sex. Pics were traded and they were all pretty good looking. I guess it wasn't all that surprising that they wanted to hook-up with me THAT night...

It feels pretty cool that there are actual good-looking people out there who want to get busy with ME! haha Kind of makes me feel a little less lonely. But I'm still holding out for that special someone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home