.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Peg Warming: The Story Of My Life

A peg warmer is an action figure that was over-ordered and is now hanging dusty in some discount aisle. Perhaps it's my sick mind, but I think the term is hinting at something sexual. I make no claims that these posts are interesting or even worthy of your time. Read at your own risk!

Friday, March 04, 2005

This made me laugh

I was watching an old Simpsons episode today. It was about the kids getting with own news show and Bart doing puff pieces called "Bart's people." This one line from Lisa made me laugh out loud. She was jealous that Bart was getting so much attention that she decided to try doing similar "community profiles" stories.

"They want cheap sentiment? I'll pump 'em so full of sap they'll be blowing their nose with a pancake!"

Does anyone else find this line really hilarious?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home