.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Peg Warming: The Story Of My Life

A peg warmer is an action figure that was over-ordered and is now hanging dusty in some discount aisle. Perhaps it's my sick mind, but I think the term is hinting at something sexual. I make no claims that these posts are interesting or even worthy of your time. Read at your own risk!

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Catch Up

Wow. The past week went by very fast. I don't feel like I got any work done at all.

Let's see. I finally got that iPod Shuffle I've been drooling over. My decision had absolutely nothing to do with the previous post. Now that I've made the plunge, I can confidently say that this little device is very small and works like a charm. Despite the lack of an LCD screen, I find that it's very easy to navigate and the shuffle option is very cool. I'm contemplating on buying the sports case...damn Apple and their amazing marketing machine! haha

Hmm....what else happened this week? I went to dinner with LF and her sister on Thursday. It was nice to catch up with her, we don't get to do that very often now. Her sister and I are planning to drive down to Seattle for LF's wedding in June, which should be fun!

Yesterday my friend and I went to the Pacific International Carshow. I wished they had more concept cars cause that's what I really like seeing. It was cool that they let you sit in the majority of the cars that were on display. Not only were the cars cool, but I was amazed at how many hot guys were attending the show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home