.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Peg Warming: The Story Of My Life

A peg warmer is an action figure that was over-ordered and is now hanging dusty in some discount aisle. Perhaps it's my sick mind, but I think the term is hinting at something sexual. I make no claims that these posts are interesting or even worthy of your time. Read at your own risk!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Things Change

Things have been crazy recently. One of my friends has been having a hard time financially. He had to move out of his apartment and has been crashing at friend's places this last week.

Work has been picking up constantly, so that's been keeping me very busy. It's good cause that means I'm getting more income coming in. hehe

Besides all that, apparently I'm dating some now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home