.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Peg Warming: The Story Of My Life

A peg warmer is an action figure that was over-ordered and is now hanging dusty in some discount aisle. Perhaps it's my sick mind, but I think the term is hinting at something sexual. I make no claims that these posts are interesting or even worthy of your time. Read at your own risk!

Friday, April 29, 2005

I'm Just Lazy

Where does the time go? My blogs are becoming more and more infrequent. Nothing much went on this week. I supervised a couple tests last Thursday and Friday. Very uneventful as one can imagine. I stand around for 2 hours watching over students and answering the odd question. At least I get paid well.
I'm going to LF's wedding in June so I recently bought a suit. At first I got this nice pin-striped one, but it turned out to be a little too large. I exchanged it for a plain black suit. For anyone who's curious, I wear a 36 regular. It fits really nice and doesn't even need to be altered...except for the pants that is. The jacket is perfect. I was surprised that it fit so well since magazines and TV shows always say that suits off a rack need to be altered (at least a bit) to fit the particular person wearing it.

I guess I have the typical 36 regular body :-)

Now I'm on a quest to find a nice white dress shirt. I'm thinking of something with a little texture instead of the plain cotton white shirts. Since the suit is black, I figured that a little detail in the shirt is a must. I'm also shopping for a nice yellow tie. I think the combination of a black suit, white shirt and yellow tie is really cool for a wedding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home