.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Peg Warming: The Story Of My Life

A peg warmer is an action figure that was over-ordered and is now hanging dusty in some discount aisle. Perhaps it's my sick mind, but I think the term is hinting at something sexual. I make no claims that these posts are interesting or even worthy of your time. Read at your own risk!

Friday, February 18, 2005

Boy'z Splitting Up


My favorite Hong Kong boy band is breaking up. "Boy'z" made up of Steven and Kenny (the long haired one) are going their separate ways. Apparently Kenny is going to be trying out a solo career while a new member will be recruited to join up with Steven to make up the new Boy'z duo. There's a rumor that the reason they are splitting is that Kenny is getting too old. He's not old, he's only 23! Their label apparently disagrees with me.

Although this group was more hype than talent, I have to admit that they did have more than a few good songs during their career. In fact their latest album contains one of my favorite!

As long as Kenny is still producing songs in the future, I'll be a happy camper :-) Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger buff said...

That's too bad. But I guess they had creative differences.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home