.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Peg Warming: The Story Of My Life

A peg warmer is an action figure that was over-ordered and is now hanging dusty in some discount aisle. Perhaps it's my sick mind, but I think the term is hinting at something sexual. I make no claims that these posts are interesting or even worthy of your time. Read at your own risk!

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Is silence a good thing?

I got some more work done tonight. This is a relief as I totally neglected to do any work on Monday. I think I'll do some more tomorrow as I just found out that I'm missing one of my variables in my data set and have to re-download it. It's no big problem, but I'm still pissed that my variables are not normally distributed.

Onto another thought. I recently asked my friend Chem to tell Paint that I'm a queer. Paint is the last guy in our clique that didn't know that I'm gay. I guess you could say it went ok. I saw Paint this week and he acted exactly the same way as he did before. The thing that's bugging me is that he didn't mention that he knew at all...and I'm not sure if I should bring it up. When Chem told him about my "situation" I wasn't present. So I can't really say how he initially took the news. I'm taking his silence as a sign that he really doesn't think it makes a difference in our friendship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home