.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Peg Warming: The Story Of My Life

A peg warmer is an action figure that was over-ordered and is now hanging dusty in some discount aisle. Perhaps it's my sick mind, but I think the term is hinting at something sexual. I make no claims that these posts are interesting or even worthy of your time. Read at your own risk!

Monday, February 14, 2005

Monday Television Pleasures


Well, my Valentine's night was spent watching some entertaining shows. MEDIUM is a show that I accidentally caught one night and it has really grown on me. I don't know if it's the supernatural aspect or Patricia Arquette. Hmm...it's probably the supernatural aspects. It was another excellent episode and I eagerly anticipate the next installment.

My Monday night ritual also involves watching DEGRASSI: The Next Generation. Man...what a stupid title, but I guess it's accurate. Kevin Smith finished up his guest stint on this show. This was his third appearance on the Canadian drama. Apparently, Mr. Smith has a thing for the Degrassi show. Watch Chasing Amy and you'll know what I'm talking about. Kevin played himself on this show and unfortunately he had one scene where he came off as a total jerk. I don't know whether to feel sorry for him or to congratulate him for being so honest.

p.s. Angel season 5 comes out on DVD tomorrow. I'll be in the lineup at Future Shop bright and early to pick up this baby. This last box set will be the final season needed to finish my Complete Joss Whedon Collection. All the episodes for Buffy, Firefly, and Angel will be available for my enjoyment any time I wish! (insert mad scientist laugh)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home