.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Peg Warming: The Story Of My Life

A peg warmer is an action figure that was over-ordered and is now hanging dusty in some discount aisle. Perhaps it's my sick mind, but I think the term is hinting at something sexual. I make no claims that these posts are interesting or even worthy of your time. Read at your own risk!

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Something for the Heteros


Today I was going over my Angel Season 5 set which I got up bright and early to get. This show was the best! I was so sad to see it go off the air and revisiting these episodes only made me feel that it left before its time.

Season 5 contained the 100th episode which also happens to be one of their all-time greatest episodes. It also marked the return of Charisma Carpenter (pictured above in her Playboy appearance). Even though I'm gay, I think she's totally hot! Only a fool would say otherwise! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home