.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Peg Warming: The Story Of My Life

A peg warmer is an action figure that was over-ordered and is now hanging dusty in some discount aisle. Perhaps it's my sick mind, but I think the term is hinting at something sexual. I make no claims that these posts are interesting or even worthy of your time. Read at your own risk!

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Free Comic Book Day

The week sure went by fast. Last Saturday was "Free Comic Book Day." Those who knew that (like me) hopefully made a trip to their local comic shop to score some free comics. This is the second year in a row that I participated in. It's always great fun and you get to meet some of the talent involved in those comics. I picked up like 10 free comics, some I knew I'd enjoy, others just to sample the genre. I love it!

Nothing much happened this past week. I procrastinated some more so didn't get much done on my thesis.

I did manage to go get a hair cut on Tuesday. I don't know what it is, but I think I'm getting a crush on my hairdresser. I never really paid attention to him before, but the last couple times, I find myself becoming more and more attracted to him. The strange thing is that it's not like a "lust" thing where I want to jump his bones, but it's like I just want to get to know him some more, on an emotional level. It was strange, but a pleasant feeling.

I got a friend flying in from Hong Kong next week. It'll be great to see him again. It's been about 7 months since I last saw him. I think he's coming back for good which is cool. I miss hanging out with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home