.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Peg Warming: The Story Of My Life

A peg warmer is an action figure that was over-ordered and is now hanging dusty in some discount aisle. Perhaps it's my sick mind, but I think the term is hinting at something sexual. I make no claims that these posts are interesting or even worthy of your time. Read at your own risk!

Friday, August 11, 2006

The Mysterious Flat Tire

A month ago, I was having dinner with a friend. Afterwards, a nice lady pointed out that my tire was flat, so a couple days (!) later, I went to put some air into it.

A few weeks later, the tire was flat again...so I had to pump it up.

Well, I finally got it checked out and I found out that the problem was an 2 inch screw was stuck into my tire!

Well, they fixed the problem and now I have a new screw memento!

1 Comments:

At 2:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shit... i should have told you about what happened to me before, then this COULD have been avoided. the same thing happened to me; i had to find it out the hard way, like hitting a pothole and then driving down oak st. at 40km/h to the chevron nearby to change my tire. good times :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home