.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Peg Warming: The Story Of My Life

A peg warmer is an action figure that was over-ordered and is now hanging dusty in some discount aisle. Perhaps it's my sick mind, but I think the term is hinting at something sexual. I make no claims that these posts are interesting or even worthy of your time. Read at your own risk!

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Stereotypical Gay?

I've been watching a lot of Sex and the City recently. I always liked the show, but I've just had a craving to rewatch a lot of the older episodes. They've held up pretty well. I find myself really enjoying the situations of the these four women.

This makes me wonder about my other interests...are they stereotypically gay?

Let's see, some of my favorite shows besides Sex and the City have been Desperate Housewives, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Alias....let's not forget that I've also been known to enjoy a musical or two. I wonder if straight men would have enjoyed Sex and the City as much as I have?

Do I enjoy these shows BECAUSE I'm gay or is it all a freaky coincidence? Perhaps straight guys are just too stuck up to enjoy these more "girly" shows. Luckly, metrosexuals give these straight guys some hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home