.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Peg Warming: The Story Of My Life

A peg warmer is an action figure that was over-ordered and is now hanging dusty in some discount aisle. Perhaps it's my sick mind, but I think the term is hinting at something sexual. I make no claims that these posts are interesting or even worthy of your time. Read at your own risk!

Monday, August 01, 2005

BBQ & Misquitoes!

Friday night I went to a BBQ. It was at Jericho Beach and as it got dark, the misquitoes came out to feast on my legs. Maybe I shouldn't have worn shorts?

There was a guy there who did a fire show. He was spinning these balls of fire on a chain all around and with the sun down, it was amazing!

What else...I had to piss in a bush!!! haha Apparently the park washrooms are padlocked after a certain hour. At 10pm I went to the washroom because I had drank 3 cans of ice tea, but it was locked! With nowhere to go, I ran behind a tree and the rest is history. Luckily it was really dark so hopefully no one saw me.

The next morning, my legs had about 5 swollen misquitoe bites. Yikes!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home