.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Peg Warming: The Story Of My Life

A peg warmer is an action figure that was over-ordered and is now hanging dusty in some discount aisle. Perhaps it's my sick mind, but I think the term is hinting at something sexual. I make no claims that these posts are interesting or even worthy of your time. Read at your own risk!

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Doctor Who


I've watch two episodes of the new Doctor Who. I think it's pretty good. Taken alone, it could be a little corny. But when you consider the show in the context of its 42 year history it becomes more than just a show. It becomes a part of history.

I remember watching a Doctor Who tv movie years ago. It was suppose to be an attempt at a relaunch of the franchise on American television, but unfortunately that didn't happen. Too bad, because I remember I really like that movie.

This new BRITISH television series is very true to the original show and is a great way for new viewers to be introduced to the world of Doctor Who.

I want a TARDIS!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home