.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Peg Warming: The Story Of My Life

A peg warmer is an action figure that was over-ordered and is now hanging dusty in some discount aisle. Perhaps it's my sick mind, but I think the term is hinting at something sexual. I make no claims that these posts are interesting or even worthy of your time. Read at your own risk!

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Watching Wimbledon


I'm not a sports fan. That being said, I found myself watching tennis today. Initially, I was drawn into it because Andy Roddick was playing. I was simply watching because I was attracted to this guy. But as I continued on and saw more of the match, I became fascinated by the game and was actually excited to see how it turned out (I was hoping Roddick would win though!).

After a while, I was more focused on the GAME rather than the guy. Although I still don't think I'll have a desire to watch tennis again unless Andy Roddick is playing :-) Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super work performed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home