.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Peg Warming: The Story Of My Life

A peg warmer is an action figure that was over-ordered and is now hanging dusty in some discount aisle. Perhaps it's my sick mind, but I think the term is hinting at something sexual. I make no claims that these posts are interesting or even worthy of your time. Read at your own risk!

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Brandi's


Some friends and I went to Brandi's in Vancouver tonight. It's a straight strip club. It was pretty funny because all the girls kept flirting with me in their attempts to get me to pay for a private dance. I have to give those dancers credit. They really need to have a fit body in order to do some of those amazing moves.

Unfortunately, it was kinda expensive. Cover was $9 and a glass of 7-up was $5.25. WTF?!

Luckily I wasn't totally bored as there was the cutest waiter I've ever seen working there. Every time he passed by our table, I would be totally staring at him. He was so hot. He wasn't really muscular, but tall with brown tousled hair. Very boyish and very adorable. He looked soooo much like the guy included in this post. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home