.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Peg Warming: The Story Of My Life

A peg warmer is an action figure that was over-ordered and is now hanging dusty in some discount aisle. Perhaps it's my sick mind, but I think the term is hinting at something sexual. I make no claims that these posts are interesting or even worthy of your time. Read at your own risk!

Sunday, May 29, 2005

A Day at the Beach & More Aaron Loftin


A couple friends and I went to Kits Beach in Vancouver today. It was freaking hot and all the shirtless guys just made me feel like the temperature raised by 10 degrees!

Not that I'm complaining. I really should head to the beach more often!

All this excitement made me want to post some pictures of my favorite model on the beach: Aaron Loftin. Guys like him were all over the beach today!


Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home