.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Peg Warming: The Story Of My Life

A peg warmer is an action figure that was over-ordered and is now hanging dusty in some discount aisle. Perhaps it's my sick mind, but I think the term is hinting at something sexual. I make no claims that these posts are interesting or even worthy of your time. Read at your own risk!

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Gay Bashings in Alberta

I really hate to make this blog too political, but it breaks my heart when I hear news like this.

"Gay Marriage Debate Leads To Bashings"

It really is absurd that the people against same-sex marriage are using fear and violence to convince people while the people supporting gay marriage are using reason and peace.

Religious freedoms are not being bullied and threatened. The only ones being bullied and threatened are gays and lesbians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home