.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Peg Warming: The Story Of My Life

A peg warmer is an action figure that was over-ordered and is now hanging dusty in some discount aisle. Perhaps it's my sick mind, but I think the term is hinting at something sexual. I make no claims that these posts are interesting or even worthy of your time. Read at your own risk!

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Jason Mraz: Mr. A-Z


This week I've been listening to the new CD by Jason Mraz entitled "Mr. A-Z". Let me tell you, if you haven't listen to this record, you're really missing out on something special. I never even hear of Jason until 2 weeks ago when he appeared on Jay Leno performing "Wordplay" from this album. This song is really fun with tongue-tying lyrics. This intrigued me and compelled me to seek out his disc.

The album contains songs that are fun and upbeat and some that are more introspective and haunting. "Mr. Curiosity" and "Plane" are two of my favorite somber pieces. Everyone should check it out. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home