.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Peg Warming: The Story Of My Life

A peg warmer is an action figure that was over-ordered and is now hanging dusty in some discount aisle. Perhaps it's my sick mind, but I think the term is hinting at something sexual. I make no claims that these posts are interesting or even worthy of your time. Read at your own risk!

Sunday, August 07, 2005

BBQ @ CMG

Last night I went to a BBQ at CMG's house. If you recall, CMG is the guy in my Masters program who I finally came out to in March.

He lives in the west end and he's got an apartment like an Ikea catelogue. I mean that as a complement. I've always planned to decorate my future pad like those pictures in the Ikea book, but he beat me to it! haha

Great night, great food. There were about ~15 people there so it got pretty busy. Since he lived so close to the beach, we were also able to catch the finale of the Fireworks.

I met a lot of great people, all of whom lead more exciting lives than me :-P
I need to get out more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home